WMMIC serves as the third party administrator for several of our members’ workers’ compensation claims.
Excess Workers’ Compensation Insurance is provided to members through a WMMIC policy. The policy is 100% reinsured by Safety National. With Safety National as a partner WMMIC has access to other services for our members. This includes:
- Workers’ Compensation Toolkit
- Distracted Driving Training
- Online Training Resources
Excellent claims management provided through:
- Cost competitive claims handling.
- Streamlined member claims administration and reinsurance programs.
- Quarterly or monthly face-to-face claim reviews.
- Utilization of top providers of Bill Review, Case Management, and Legal Services.
- On-site supervisory training.
- Management of Medicare Set-Aside.
WMMIC’s workers’ compensation claims professionals have vast experience managing municipal workers’ compensation claims including; incident-only (first aid), medical-only, and lost time files. Through clinics, seminars and continuing education, claims professionals stay informed of DWD developments, industry trends, new case law and legislation.
Through a careful coverage analysis, detailed investigation and in-depth review of the injury and facts of a claim, WMMIC’s workers’ compensation claims professionals manage member claims effectively and timely. Should a claim advance into litigation, WMMIC provides the member with sound guidance and clear communication throughout the life of the claim.