During this time of uncertainity, WMMIC is there to assist in any questions you may have and faciliate the sharing of resources. Questions and items you want added to this page can be sent to: email@example.com.
WMMIC COVID-19 Webinar
Crivello Carlson’s presented Guidance for Local Governments on COVID-19 via Webinar. Below are the slide decks from these presentations.
- COVID-19 & Jails: Managing Transmission and Liability
- Complying with Open Meetings Law During COVID-19
- Employment Issues During COVID-19: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) – EEOC & WERD Guidelines
- Complying with the Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Overview and Practical Applications for Municipal Entities
Local Gov U has a number of videos you can send to your employees. Our current subscription also includes the Lexipol (PoliceOne videos) and briefings from the Legal and Liability Risk Management Institute. These are free to our members.
Some of the course topics include:
* COVID-19 for Law Enforcement
* COVID-19 for Local Government Personnel
* COVID-19 Together we will Defeat the Enemy (Gordon Graham)
* Must Read for Firefighters: COVID-19 Exposure and When to Quarantine vs Isolate
Log in to Local Gov U.
DuPont has four microlearning videos that are free to members.
DSS COVID-19 Playlist
- Fear and Anxiety: Living with Uncertainty
- Emerging Viruses: The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Universal Precautions Against Infection
- Working Remotely: Stay Productive and Connected